Regain Control Now, Take Action
“Don’t let miserable angry people burn your reputation
Online Reputation Management (ORM) is a difficult and tedious thing to perform, but fairly easy to explain. We will use various methods to create and use positive content about your practice and promote it in the search engines. Using a proprietary formula, we will make sure that this content is more relevant than the bad content. In a nutshell:
- We find, create and promote positive content.
- We promote it on social sites, websites, networks and blog’s so the search engines find it.
- We use our proprietary technology to reflect your quality of care within the search engines.
The search engines push this positive content to the top, which in effect “pushes down” the older bad content down, so people don’t read it.
If you have had an issue, and have been attacked, or you want to protect yourself from a future attack, we can help. Fill out the form to the left of this page and we will provide a solution that fits your situation.
- CONSUMER ALERT: ReputationChanger.com Warns Consumers of Reputation Management Companies Who Engage in Black Hat SEO (prnewswire.com)
- Integrating Twitter lists into your ORM process (socialmedia.biz)
- 4 Online Reputation Management Tips for 2012 (dailyblogtips.com)